Many of us hold a vision of our dream residence and the feeling of tranquility and “home” that it creates. Liz’s greatest joy is in helping you find your home sanctuary where your life’s memories will unfold and flourish.
From an early age, Liz has been fascinated with homes and residential property design. This passionate interest propelled Liz to start her own residential property design firm (End-to-End Design) and to join the reputable residential Toronto real estate team at Sotheby’s International Realty as a Sales Representative. Having completed multiple property construction and renovation projects, Liz is especially skilled at negotiations and understanding project timelines. She also has a comprehensive understanding of relevant financial considerations in selling and buying a home, so that she can efficiently and effectively price a home for purchasing and selling purposes.
As an award-winning Toronto-based sales representative and consistent top performer in a competitive downtown corporate industry, Liz's broad professional experience allows her to identify the pertinent needs of a diverse and evolving client base. Having worked with a global industry leader for more than two decades, Liz understands the true value of end-to-end service and how to ease the burden of her clients’ busy lifestyles. Let Liz utilize her compelling sales strategies as a local Toronto REALTOR ®, and help you manage the varying expectations and emotions of buying or selling your home in an organized, professional and truly effective manner.
By Listening carefully to her clients, and thoroughly understanding their needs, Liz has built and preserved lasting client relationships. She is a proactive Toronto REALTOR ®, who is focused on helping her clients purchase their dream homes or sell their Toronto area real estate property, with optimal financial results in either case. Let Liz show you how this can be done on the purchase or sale of your residential property; you will not be disappointed!
Many of us hold a vision of our dream residence and the
feeling of tranquility and "home" that it creates
Everything you are looking for and more
When you list with Liz Johnston & Sotheby's International Realty Canada, Brokerage you will receive the following:
• Complimentary Home Staging: A well- staged house is aesthetically pleasing and will garner the highest price and reduce the “days on market.”
• Photo: Interior and exterior pictures of your home will be professionally photographed within days of a signed mandate.
• Listing: Your property will be immediately entered on the Multiple Listing Service
• Floor-plans: Floor-plans will be created which allows prospective buyers to visualize the way they can set up their home.
• Home Virtual Tour: Provides prospective buyers with a beautiful Ultra High Definition virtual tour of your home, with a unique web address accessible by computer or mobile device (e.g., 123KingStreet.com)
• Brochure: A professional, full colour brochure showcasing the attractive features of your residential property will be created and distributed to prospective purchasers and Toronto area real estate agents.
• Advertising: Market visibility will be enhanced by advertising your residential property in local, regional and global media.
• Internet Vehicles : Your home will be effectively advertised on Sotheby’s International Realty websites as well as local sites, including, but not exclusive to: Realtor.ca, Sothebysrealty.ca, Sothebysrealty.com, lizjohnstonhomes.com, New York Times, International Herald Tribune, Prop Go Luxury, Country Life, Telegraph UK , and possible further syndication with over 100 agent sites.
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Contact Liz Johnston
Sotheby's International Realty Canada, Brokerage
1867 Yonge Street, Suite 100, Toronto
Ontario, Canada, M4S 1Y5
Trademarks owned or controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association. Used under license.
The information provided herein must only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale or lease of real estate and may not be used for any commercial purpose or any other purpose.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by TREB.
Toronto Real Estate Board - IDX Last Updated: 4/21/2018 6:32:12 AM